I am currently using Aweber for my email list building. One thing that I was really missing was a simple Aweber integration to WordPress. There are several plugins for sidebar widgets, but only for the sidebar.
I wanted a simple Aweber integration to add horizontal Aweber forms at end of WordPress posts. I could just go ahead and include this into my template file, but dealing with several client sites, I wanted something simpler and something I can share easily. I went ahead and created my own plugin: Simple Aweber Integration!
- Automatically attach Aweber forms to WordPress pages or posts and choose whether at the beginning or end.
- Choose a custom styling of your Aweber form: Original vertical Aweber form or a horizontal Aweber form.
- Blend out certain Aweber form parts like header or footer.
- Shortcode support for simple Aweber form integration into individual posts or pages.
- Priority option to easily determine Aweber form display order.
Instead of just having the form available I created with Aweber:
I now have a very nice horizontal form that I can insert anywhere. It looks like this:
Both these forms were inserted with my plugin Simple Aweber Integration using short codes. Other styles are:
Not only that, but I can automatically add it to all WordPress post or pages choosing whether at the beginning or end. I am using Simple Aweber Integration to automatically add a horizontal Aweber form to the end of all posts on schurpf.com.
Here is a screenshot from the Simple Aweber Integration’s settings page:
Simple Aweber Integration – Help
See the documentation and an installation guide on the Simple Aweber Integration Help page.